Home About Me My Classroom Learning Links Contact Image Map

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Updates


Hey everyone! I’m so sorry I haven’t posted anything in such a long time. I promise to try harder this spring!

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER:
The 1st Grade Music Program is this Thursday (April 6th) at 6pm. Your child should be in our classroom at 5:30 to prepare for the program.  The kids will be wearing jeans and our class t-shirt. I will give them their shirt when they arrive at 5:30 Thursday night.

Below are a few pictures I’ve been meaning to post on here.

  The kids had so much fun at the school dance! I wish I took more pictures.


  Pizza time at the school dance.


This is a picture we took for the donors who donated money for us to get two Google Chromebooks!

Last week we took a walk outside to look for living and nonliving things. The kids loved using magnifying glasses for this!

 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment